Bonding involves the application of composite resin to the existing tooth. The bonding technique is used frequently as a conservative method of covering stains.
A painless procedure is performed without anasthesia.
- To repair a broken tooth
- By bonding, a tooth can be restored simply by applying tooth coloured material to its remaining structure. It rebuilds the tooth to its original shape, size and colour.
- Eliminate spaces between teeth
- It is the ultimate semi-permanent way to give smile a makeover. Bonding is used to close spaces between teeth, to enhance smile.
- Straighten up & Smile Right
- Cosmetic contouring along with bonding to ‘build out’ teeth to fall in line with neighbouring teeth which results in an illusion of straightness
- Bonding can mask many types of stains to create a natural looking & attractive smile.
- Sometimes, a little bit of addition or subtraction onto tooth surface can improve a smile.